In this recipe
This rice noodle makes the perfect alternative to wheat linguine to make a delicious gluten-free dish.
Pasta with Caramelized Onions and Rosemary
1/2-16 oz box (8 oz) Notta Pasta Linguine2 large red onions 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon butter 2 teaspoons brown sugar Salt & Pepper 2 large cloves garlic 2 teaspoons dried rosemary (2 tablespoons if using fresh) 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- Peel onions and slice into thin crescents.
- In your largest skillet heat oil and butter until bubbling. Add onions,brown sugar, salt and pepper. Cook 10 minutes or until onions are soft,stirring occasionally.
- Mince garlic and rosemary together. Add to skillet. Cook five minutes more over medium heat or until onions start to brown.
- Meanwhile, cook Notta Pasta according to box directions. Drain and give a quick rinse under cool water.
- Add Notta Pasta and Parmesan to skillet and toss with onions. Serve warm.