In this recipe
This rice noodle makes the perfect alternative to wheat linguine to make a delicious gluten-free dish.
Sausage and Peppers Notta Pasta
This recipe is our rice pasta version of Sausage and Peppers
1/2-16 oz box (8 oz) Notta Pasta Linguine 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 lb turkey sausage 2 medium onions 4 large cloves garlic, minced 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper 1 red bell pepper, chopped medium 1 green bell pepper, chopped medium 1-15 oz can diced tomatoes 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper 1 tablespoon dried basil 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium high heat. Add turkey sausage and brown very well on all sides. Remove sausage from pan. Slice into 1/2" rounds. Set aside.
- Add onions, garlic and crushed red pepper to same skillet. Sauté until the onions are almost soft.
- Add red bell pepper, green bell pepper and reserved sausage. Sauté 3 minutes or until sausage is cooked through, mixing well.
- Add tomatoes, salt, black pepper, basil and oregano. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer
- Meanwhile, cook Notta Pasta according to directions on box. Drain. Add to skillet and toss to combine. Serve